Business Analyst - Spanish Speaking
Are you a Spanish speaking Business Analyst with strong stakeholder management skills. My client are looking for a Business Analyst that is comfortable dealing with challenging stakeholders, you will be personable as well as diligent with a can do attitude;
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to understand business/customer needs.
- Lead/participate in requirement capture workshops defining change requirements
- Obtain appropriate management approvals (in-line with risk framework).
- Produce quality documentation in line with department standards.
- Utilise BA skills to capture end to end business requirements to establish quality business changes.
- Identify, Develop and provide easily understood business process to the end user.
- Hold communication with customers and stakeholders at all stages of the process.
- Seek out process improvements to reduce cost and failure demand, whilst improving controls and increasing service.
- Escalate risks and issues to line management in a timely manner and assist with implementation of solution where appropriate.
- Ensure that all decisions are appropriately documented in an audit trail.
- Support the change management team with knowledge sharing and best practice.
- Work to agreed business analysis framework ensuring that all tasks are conducted, satisfying legislative requirements, internal controls and policy conditions.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Fluent in both written and verbal Spanish - Essential
- Strong communication, presentation and organisational skills with an ability to ask challenging questions.
- Experience of leading workshops.
- Experience in creating BPMN diagrams also desirable.
- Experience of Business Analysis methodology and industry best practice is highly desirable.
- A problem solver with the ability to think analytically.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in well-structured way for all levels internal and external to the business.