Are you a Solutions Architect with experience implementing large scale ERP transformations covering people, process and tech? Our client is a major Real Estate organisation embarking on an ambitious major Microsoft Dynamics implementation.
What you'll be doing:
- Exceptional understanding of both the technical and functional capabilities of Dynamics
- Lead the design and development of business processes that enhance the out of the box Dynamics functionality, giving the client unique capabilities and also reusable assets
- Effectively promote Dynamics capability within the company ensuring further adoption throughout the business
- Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
- Meet and exceed the businesses expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Identify risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Ensure Centre of Excellence updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify capability development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered.
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Dynamics CofE Head.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
What you'll need:
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on championing process change over development to simplify delivery
- Good understanding of architectural patterns such as web, thick client and cloud (focus on Azure is positive)
- Experience of the Microsoft SureStep and Agile Methods
What they're offering:
- 25 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Car allowance
- Pension plan
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.