Are you a competent and experienced manager looking for a new opportunity? Can you communicate effectively and help to foster a collaborative and supportive team environment?
Deltra Group specialises in the recruitment of Business Transformation and Change/Project Management roles for a variety of commercial organisations. We're looking for a manager who can help us with the day to day management and development of one of our sector focussed teams.
What you'll be doing
- Agree on business plans with individual team members and deliver monthly appraisals to track progression against agreed business plan.
- Carry out staff 1-2-1’s and appraisals to actively manage performance across the team and associated behaviours in line with company guidelines.
- Achieve individual and team revenue target as agreed with the AD
- Identify business opportunities and drive profitable growth within the teams focus area.
- Achieve own personal billing target (as set by the AD)
- Ensure there is a clear focus on business development across the team’s activity
- Lead by example regarding day to day activities
- To ensure company policies are observed and implement agreed leadership strategy across the team
- Identify recruitment needs within their team and agree on recruitment plan with the AD.
- Develop, manage and train staff at all levels to ensure competency in current role and agree on development paths towards promotion.
- Developing and training staff to be competent at all levels of their respective roles
- Use competitor, customer and general market analysis to build team customer and business plan.
- Ensure commercial (competitor contractor and hot boss) analysis for their team’s area of focus
- Work with AD and L&D to identify training needs and conduct individual and team training and/or coaching
- Facilitating weekly team meetings to review performance.
- Work collaboratively with management team to contribute towards business improvement activity; drive continuous review of business operations, office facilities and administration.
- Work with Data Analyst to promote the use of management systems across the team and fulfil team administrative duties (e.g. Management Information)
- Ensure that all team members are familiar with their responsibilities under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 (as amended).
- Contribute to Bids and Procurement processes as required.
- Work with marketing to develop successful networking events across the team and ensure team members are equipped for these activities.
What we offer
- Bonus for each direct hire you make into our business
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 29 days)
- Additional days holiday for your birthday
- Company pension
- Regular social events funded by the business
- Breakfast provided by the business plus a range of snacks and drinks to keep you refreshed throughout the day
- You will be enrolled with Perkbox, offering a whole host of discounts and access to well-being support
- Work from home days
- Anniversary celebrations
- Gym membership paid for after 12 months service.
- Travel and clothing loans
- As you progress healthcare and other benefits will be added to your package
To find out more about Deltra and to see if our business could be the next step for you, get in touch.