Deltra Group have been engaged to recruit an Innovation Project Manager for one of the leading transport companies in the world. Based in Berkshire, this is a 6 month contract role with the possibility of extension.
In this role you will provide operational and coordination support to help launch and roll out a portfolio of innovation initiatives across EMEA. As a member of the innovation team, you will develop and proactively manage the project plan through all phases of delivery. Finally, you will liaise with cross-functional country teams to ensure objectives are being achieved and to provide communication across the business regarding the progress of initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the operational roll-out of a portfolio of innovation initiatives to drive business goals for revenue, operational performance, and profitability.
- Partner closely with a variety of local country teams -including Operations, Finance, Legal and others- to coordinate and progress cross functional projects across their different work streams.
- Collaborate with external partners to gather requirements and serve as a point of escalation to resolve customer issues.
- Track daily activities on projects, prioritise competing needs, and communicate effectively to internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Lead post-project analysis and amend processes and procedures where required.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new tools, processes and technology which make our teams more efficient and effective.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Academic and/or progressive experience in Project Management, Product Management, Business Management, Engineering or a related discipline, but desire to keep learning is most important.
- Entrepreneurial mindset a must
- Desire to lead and work as part of an agile team for hardware, software or services, and the maturity to deal with doing so as part of a waterfall organisation
In return you will:
- Be offered a 6-month contract with the view to extend
- Join a company at the forefront of the transport industry
- Be part of a growing innovation team that will be looking at new ways to drive business goals
If all of the above is aligned to what you are looking for then please apply now.