1 week ago
Global Change Manager
500 - 580
Job Reference: GEVO0127_1568216320
Global Change Manager: My client are a global Life Sciences company who are expanding their internal change consultancy. The change centre of excellence provides change management to support a wide variety of projects, largely IT enabled.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring that the change approach is applied across your project(s)
- Planning and delivering change activities (Stakeholder mapping, Impact assessments, business readiness activities, feedback on lessons learnt, and more)
- Collaborating with both the communications team and the Training team.
What you'll need:
- Exposure to the full change life cycle of a global programme
- Experience with IT enabled programmes
- To be comfortable working with senior stakeholders
What they're offering:
- A route into a FTSE 50 organisation - there is scope to extend beyond the initial 6 month term.
- Exposure to a wide range of projects and programmes
- A collaborative working environment
To apply please share a copy of your CV with Amber - Amber@deltragroup.com (0203 7956 531)