My client are a global FMCG firm looking to build out their project team. As a Project Director (head of projects) you will manage a team of project and programme managers. They cover a range of projects, predominantly IT related, within the manufacturing and supply chain areas of the business.
You will need to be experienced in and comfortable with direct line management, and be a natural leader and people developer. Stakeholder management and communication skills will be crucial to this role.
Applicants MUST have:
- recent experience working in a global FMCG environment
- previous experience line managing
- a background is project/programme delivery
It is desirable to have:
- experience with IT projects
- exposure to SAP/ SAP based projects