I am working with a very recognisable global Media company, who's UK office is based in central London.
They are about to embark on a global business integration programme, currently scoped for 2-3 years. One of the key workstreams / programmes to enable this is a Global Finance Transformation.
As part of the Finance programme I am recruiting a Global Change and Comms Manager for an initial 6-month period.
For this role I am looking for people that have the following:
- PROSCI certified practitioner
- Experience of global Finance transformation and a sound understanding of Finance function processes
- Demonstrable ability to engage all levels of an organisation from C-Suite to front line teams
- Previous experience of running communications
- Support the development of the finance transformation vision and design the right mix of communication channels and tools to effectively communicate the vision with defined stakeholders and audiences
- Perform change impact assessments across different territories to develop action plans that address the range of identified change impacts
- Contribute to developing our key programme messages, and creating and maintaining appropriate and consistent language, tone and terminology across all comms channels
- Maintain a regular set of Oracle EPM transformation communications and updates including scheduling, logistics, creating content and briefing presenters
- Create regular engaging and informative content
- Advise Finance Leadership on how to optimise the impact of their communications with Finance and Non-Finance communities
- Partner with Transformation programme sponsor and Workstream Leaders on how to effectively achieve their communication objectives
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of communications
- Work with other transformation change programmes to ensure an aligned approach to comms and change management