My client, a well-known global media brand, is currently recruiting a contract Infrastructure Business Analyst as part of a merger and integration programme.
They are looking for Business Analysts that have experience in analysing how end-users work and translating this into IT solutions, process mapping and process documenting.
- Provide BA support for the merger of two organisations, specifically focusing on the IT aspects. Understanding different business groups and which group needs access to certain data
- Documenting existing IT practices and creating process documents to allow existing project processes to be reproduced and followed. They also require a number of systems that are being transformed to move in to BAU and as such need the relevant documentation to operationalise the new systems.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Get involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems - file servers - Email - global Applications.
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs
- Gather, documents, and analyses business needs and requirements
- Solve business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions
- Documents the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system
- Interacts with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented and can be moved to BAU
- Help test the system/process and create system documentation and user manuals