My client, a global media organisation, is recruiting a contract Senior Project Manager to integrate Salesforce CRM with Oracle as part of a global integration programme.
The Senior Project Manager provides end-to-end project management services to the Order to Cash & Product set up workstream of the Programme, a global transformation programme that will centralise and integrate the Sales Landscape of the business. The focus of this position is to work closely with Business and Technology Workstream Leadership, the project / programme teams, shared service finance and operational teams, the business and other programme stakeholders to deliver the Order to Cash & related Product Set Up workstream.
The Senior Project Manager will have the capability to build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels internal to the business unit and the wider PLC group, as well as manage external vendor relationships. You will ultimately ensure that projects are delivered to pre-determined timescales, within budget and with effective change management procedures in place.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the creation and update of program/project plan.
- Prepare relevant reporting to varying levels of stakeholders (using PowerPoint/Excel) for use at Board, Executive, Divisional and in-project level tracking and summarising key activities, performance monitoring against KPI's, financial data, headcount and key pipeline activity
- Management of day to day activities related to the agreed set of deliverables working with teams within a matrix environment
- Provide a clear channel of communication ensuring implications of project design, cost, complexity and delivery timelines are well defined and understood.
- Manage interdependent risks and issues across the Touchstone programme along with mitigation, escalation and change requests.
- Work with technical, financial and commercial stakeholders, across global business units to ensure smooth, and timely project implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring projects are kept on track, budgets updated and the effective management of Risks, Assumptions, Incidents and Dependencies at a project level and the wider portfolio of projects in-flight and road mapped.
- Coordinate internal and third/party vendors for the execution and delivery of project components
- Responsible for capturing project scope, objectives and milestones, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility working with other key members of the Workstream, Programme, Group Technology team and Shared Service Functions.
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Collaborate with other workstream Project Managers within the Programme to find synergies and efficiencies with shared resource to streamline delivery and operations.
- Communicate with finance shared services teams where parallel projects are ongoing
- Experience delivering Salesforce and/or Order to Cash projects
- Strong portfolio, programme and project management skills, with a minimum of 8 years' experience of managing global projects
- Solid understanding of Accounts Receivable, Credit Control and Payment finance processes and how they impact on business processes
- Management of Salesforce projects using Agile delivery approach for a workstream
- Experience in delivering successful global projects
- Strong leadership and management skills with a strong strategic commercial focus
- Ability to influence, engage and motivate teams and external vendors
- Experience in resource planning, managing and dealing with conflict
- Ability to assess multiple conflicting priorities and escalate to the correct stakeholders and/or decision makers
- Awareness of, and ability to highlight, project dependencies
- Experience in project budgeting and forecasting
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to articulate ideas and thoughts clearly
- Ability to multitask across a varied workload and prioritise effectively with excellent levels of attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with the ability to evaluate and summarize information provided
- Confident, proactive, flexible, self-motivated team player
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Strong IT skills including relevant planning software
- Excellent capability to gather, evaluate and understand business process & requirements
- Excellent documentation skills
- Willingness to travel