Reporting directly into the Head of Change, this Financial Services (Pensions) business is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Change team. The purpose of this role is to understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes, capture, analyse and document requirements and support the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to understand business/customer needs.
- Lead/participate in requirement capture workshops defining change requirements
- Obtain appropriate management approvals (in-line with risk framework).
- Produce quality documentation in line with department standards.
- Utilise BA skills to capture end to end business requirements to establish quality business changes.
- Identify, Develop and provide easily understood business process to the end user.
- Hold communication with customers and stakeholders at all stages of the process.
- Seek out process improvements to reduce cost and failure demand, whilst improving controls and increasing service.
- Escalate risks and issues to line management in a timely manner and assist with implementation of solution where appropriate.
- Ensure that all decisions are appropriately documented in an audit trail.
- Support the change management team with knowledge sharing and best practice.
- Work to agreed business analysis framework ensuring that all tasks are conducted, satisfying legislative requirements, internal controls and policy conditions.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong communication, presentation and organisational skills with an ability to ask challenging questions.
- Experience of leading workshops.
- Experience in creating BPMN diagrams also desirable.
- Experience of Business Analysis methodology and industry best practice is highly desirable.
- A problem solver with the ability to think analytically.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in well-structured way for all levels internal and external to the business.