3 weeks ago
City of London
Job Reference: CD41998_1569402791
I am working with an exciting and growing Life & Pensions organisation who are looking for an experienced Financial Services Business Analyst to join them to supporting the group with strength and accuracy of data across their large portfolio of corporate clients. This role will report directly to the Head of Change.
- Lead or deliver such analysis activities as may be assigned.
- Work with the Head of Change and Project Manager to define analysis work packages that will need to be executed during the course of a project. Where required, deliver analysis approach, work plans, estimates and other material that may be required to successfully plan the project.
- Prioritise workload and balance/escalate conflicting demands in order to ensure agreed deadlines are achieved
- Develop effective working relationships with the business in order to assist in the delivery of projects ensuring service continues to meet customer satisfaction
- Engage and communicate effectively with business stakeholders, business owners and representatives in order to conduct analysis and to ensure deliverables meet the business needs.
- Conduct (or participate in) peer reviews of such documentation that may be produced within the analysis team to ensure consistent approach and quality at all times
- Working to continuously improve the Business Analyst capability
- Regularly review and monitor risks and issues and make recommendations for resolution. Where applicable own risks and issues that may relate to analysis and as delegated to do so by the Project Manager
- Manage and motivate business resources and project team resources (which may include 3rd party resource) to support the delivery of analysis and ensure output and deliverables meet the needs of the business
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles, tools and methodologies, including BPMN.
- Data Management and/or Payments experience
- Experience working within Financial Services
- Strong/confident communication skills at all levels