3 weeks ago
45K - 50K
Job Reference: CD4199_1569407356
This leading Life and Pensions organisation is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Nottingham. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Change and will be responsible for working on multiple projects at any one time with an initial focus on changes to the current CRM.
- You will manage the delivery of client and business projects, specialising in operational implementations.
- You will develop and take ownership of all relevant project documentation (including project plans, reporting, risk and issue logs).
- You will lead the delivery planning to implement new and revisited projects.
- You will ensure excellent execution and adherence to best practice project management methodologies; managing all aspects of delivery in line with Service Delivery Excellence; and ensuring execution to agreed scope and timelines, and effective communication.
- You will effectively lead internal project resources and governance.
- You will maintain positive relationships with business stakeholders and allow for efficient and effective communication over priority, delivery expectations, risks and issues.
- You will identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency; delivery mechanism and resource to be agreed with line manager.
- You will be able to deputise for the Portfolio Project Manager as required in project and governance meetings, representing the function in a professional and competent manner.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Project Management principles, tools and methodologies.
- CRM upgrade experience would be beneficial
- Experience working within Financial Services
- Able to demonstrate experience working effectively on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong/confident communication skills at all levels