Are you a Project Manager with an innovative and commercial mindset? Our client is a leading transport company looking to expand their operations, and they are looking for an individual with a Project/Operations management background to work closely with partners on their new Fleet Ventures programme.
In this role you will provide operational and coordination support to help launch and roll out a portfolio of innovation initiatives across EMEA. You will be responsible for supporting the execution of proof of concepts, as well as the operational roll-out of new products, services and platforms that will help reimagine the future of vehicle fleets and how they are managed and monetized.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the operational roll-out of a portfolio of Innovation initiatives to drive business goals for revenue, operational performance, and profitability.
- Partner closely with a variety of local country teams -including Operations, Finance, Legal and others- to coordinate and progress cross functional projects across their different work streams.
- Collaborate with external partners to gather requirements and serve as a point of escalation to resolve customer issues.
- Track daily activities on projects, prioritise competing needs, and communicate effectively to internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Lead post-project analysis and amend processes and procedures where required.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new tools, processes and technology which make our teams more efficient and effective.
What you'll need:
- Fleet management or similar experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Extreme hands-on mentality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment with frequent and rapid priority changes
- Customer focused, with ability to build strong relationships/partnerships with, partners, vendors and customers
- Excellent analytical, project management, and customer service skills
- Ability to define, develop, and document business processes and procedures
- Exceptional time management and resource management skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheet, presentation and project management software and tools
This role offers the opportunity to work at a highly recognisable organisation that is a leading player in its area. If you are interested in hearing more and have the necessary skills and experience, apply here for immediate consideration.