Digital Project/Programme Manager
Position type: Permanent
Exciting new opportunity for a Digital Project/Programme Manager to join a global information services organisation to help transform their technology and digital strategy. This is an exciting time to join a growing business that is undergoing a major digital and technology transformation. This role focuses on modernising legacy and back office systems, implementing a new digital strategy and ways or working. A strong understanding of technology (cloud solutions, CRM, infrastructure) is important, as well as working closely with the business to communicate the business value of technology transformation.
- End to end delivery of Technology and Digital Programmes, modernising technology and replacing legacy IT with cutting edge technology. (Cloud, Data Centres, CRM, Security, Infrastructure)
- Leading and implementing business change strategy, across people, processes, technology to deliver on strategic and operational goals
- Influence key stakeholders across the business creating a collaborative approach to ensure integration of new technology, processes and demonstrate business value of technology
- Ensure the teams are communicating effectively between them and sharing interdependencies. Deliver horizontal and cross-functional alignment between them
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers and managing relationships
- Ensure project teams are meeting planned delivery objectives: time; quality; budget
- Responsible for managing and reporting against project risk. Perform risk analysis, develop contingency plans, and gather data from functions to proactively raise prioritisation and scheduling trade-off decisions, and monitor costs/spend rates with our technology department
- Design and implement via the product operations & delivery team, the structures for effective decision-making and information sharing.
- Responsible for setting project timeline, managing the product critical path and leading gateway review meetings.
- Lead a regular project review meeting with all key stakeholders to ensure clear communication of program status.
- Develop effective relationships across the business, communicate at all levels and to lead and influence to achieve program objectives.
- Report to senior stakeholders via product oversight and governance boards
- Proven experience in project/programme management Digital Transformation (Cloud, Data Centres, CRM, Security, Infrastructure)
- Supporting the delivery of the digital strategy, driving innovation around moving services online and implementing technologies that will drive efficiency's
- Track record of implementing digital technology and processes
- Strong experience establishing Agile practises and working in Agile environments with remote teams
- Data and Systems integration experience is preferred
- A successful track record of delivering digital programs all the way from product initiation to launch
- Experience working on global programmes with remote teams
- Good relationship management skills, able to engage with and gain confidence of others and build credibility with business stakeholders at all levels through emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, working to bridge the gap between technical teams and wider business, with experience managing strong customer demand from competing priorities