£45,000 - £48,000
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a global business that has a fantastic brand in the market across the telecommunications and technology space. Working on fast paced, large scale global programmes that will give you exposure to working with international teams. This is a key role in a hardworking team to help drive and support the planning and delivery of the team's technology programmes.
- Quickly create and develop meaningful stakeholder relationships
- Develop the requirements gathering process and identify areas of improvement to streamline the business processes to improve fit for purpose technology solutions. Make recommendations where required to improve processes.
- Work effectively with international teams
- Technical scope management and support on:
- E-commerce/Registration Systems
- Payment Gateways
- Digital platforms (website/Mobile Apps/signage)
- Carry out feasibility analysis and create Business Requirement Documents and translate these into functional specifications.
- Designing process map, workflows, creation of Data Flow Diagrams
- Coordinating and schedule project meetings with internal / external stakeholders and vendors
- Participating in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing
- Providing analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation (includes XML feeds/API feeds)
- Liaise with PMs on budget management, making sure projects stay within budget
- Hybrid experience as a BA, some project support or delivery experience would be preferred but is not essential.
- Excellent communicator and stakeholder management skills, presenting findings and suggestions to senior stakeholders
- Experience in Excel (Advanced), data flow / modelling tools such (LucidChart, Visio etc), PM tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Asana, Confluence (Jira) etc.).
- Previous experience working on large scale projects, with a global remit would be very useful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and to tight deadlines, excellent attention to detail and able to take initiative, problem solve and work independently
- Event industry or working on event systems would be beneficial
What's on offer
Vibrant offices in the heart of London.
Excellent learning & development opportunities, 26 days annual leave, additional days off for professional development and many others.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact me on 02037956529 or email@example.com