Role - Global Senior Change Manager
Position type - Permanent
Location - London
A renowned global marketing and advertising organization is looking for an experienced Business Change Manager to join a newly created centralised change function, responsible for implementing and lead global business wide change, across people, processes and systems. You will partner with business leaders to support and deliver change and transformation programmes across the business. Embed best practice change management methodologies to create a 'change-ready' culture of continuous improvement.
This is a hugely exciting new role, not only does the business have a market leading brand in the media sector, it is now looking to set up a new change capability that will be a global centre of excellence to drive change strategy and ways of working across the global organization.
- The ideal candidate will have a broad spectrum of change experience, both people/behavioural and IT enabled change (ERP, CRM, Finance, HR etc).
- Experience working on enterprise wide strategic change, and delivering initiatives to implement new ways of working, Org design, system implementations, change strategy, training, comms
- Experience working in large global organisations is essential, ideally across a number of industries, management consultancy experience would be a bonus.
- Support embedding a "change-ready" culture through the development, maintenance and consistent application of best practice change methodologies. Previous organizational design experience is essential, ideally in a large global business.
- Support the business to identify their change/transformation needs. A strong track record of delivering business change across people, processes and systems is critical.
- Worked on a variation of projects as change manager that cover organization design, process improvement, ways of working, system implementation, benefits realisation.
- Delivering change across multiple projects simultaneously or large programmes is essential.
- Develop and deliver change /transformation roadmaps and plans and use them to manage stakeholders expectations.
- Support the business to capture and define a future state across people, process and systems and to identify the required change strategy and activities.
- Ensure change/ transformation programmes are coordinated and connected with the businesses wider strategies and desired benefits.
- Partner with the business to assess business change readiness and understand scale and impacts of change, so that risks in the transition from current to future state can be mitigated.
- Take accountability for the change activities within a business area or programme. Example change activities include developing a case for change, stakeholder assessments, training needs analysis, comms and engagement plans, keeping the relevant HR & Comms people updated.
- Monitor transformation/ change activities during delivery to ensure an optimum approach for managing the volume and pace of change is being applied.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change interventions and recommend changes to the approach during delivery, particularly focussed on hearts and minds as needed. Also support coaching of line managers to ensure client continuity and team leadership.
- Ensure relevant stakeholders globally adhere to the organizations change approach, capabilities, tools and techniques.