Our client is a 600-person business in the rapidly changing Education Sector with around 8000 students. They believe in setting up young people to succeed in life though the best possible education, overcoming social barriers.
After a significant period of growth, the main board has agreed on a 3-5 year strategic plan that will enable continued future growth, create a new TOM, ensure all back-office functions IT, Finance, Procurement, HR and Facilities Management services are innovative and fit for purpose and create a ‘one’ shared company cultureProject Manager Role Overview
There are two requirements for Project Managers, and each will align themselves to specific workstreams:
- Finance, Procurement, Facilities Management and Technology
- Human Resources, Communications and Governance
To be successful in this role you will need to
- demonstrate successful delivery across these functions.
- operate in an environment that is immature from a project and change perspective.
- demonstrate good levels of emotional intelligence as stakeholder management will be key to your success.
- be able to drive the project forward ensuring all documentation is effectively managed and updated
The Project Manager roles are both initially 12 month Fixed-Term Contracts with a salary banding of £65k-£70k pro-rata.
There is an expectation that you will be in the London office 1-2 days a week (more if you wanted) and homeworking for the remainder.
My client is ideally looking to onboard at the beginning of November.