A SMART Business Analyst is required whose responsibilities will include:
- Assistance in documenting business requirements across Risk, Operations and Product, including the User Interface
- Assistance in functional Design of all SMART requirements and new initiatives, User story initiation
- Review of all SMART related business changes relating to SwapClear Releases
- Ownership and prioritisation of all new and backlog SMART JIRAs
- Issue resolution relating to SMART and new initiatives
The candidate is required to be experienced in delivering business change within the Investment banking sector, having knowledge and practical experience of market risk concepts, e.g. Market Data (curves and volatility surfaces), Pricing and Sensitivities. The candidate has strong understanding of the valuation and product specification for instrument traded in the Interest Rate Derivatives market, and have extensive experience as a Business Analyst. The role will contribute to the design, testing and implementation of SMART, and will involve close liaison with the wider Risk management, Product, Technology and Operations teams, and other internal/ external groups on a regular basis
The succesful candidate will have in-depth financial markets and products experience, either within risk management, product control or middle office environment within an investment bank or similar. They will also have knowledge of interest rate and/or credit products (ideally both), including experience in pricing, risk management and analysis.
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role.