My client, a well-known transport business going through significant Digital and Data transformation is recruiting an IT Business Analyst on a permanent basis.Responsibilities
Project Demand Management
- Facilitate and/or participate in the necessary forums to track project demand and progress with proposal work, up to the point of approval, ready for project commencement.
- Understand and translate business requirements as part of project requests and work with the relevant teams to gather cost estimates and build proposals, business cases and costings for customers, which propose appropriate solutions in line with agreed resourcing and funding mechanisms.
- Working to the relevant governance processes related to project demand.
- Liaise with and manage relevant stakeholders.
- Illicit, understand and document requirements from business stakeholders that meet their business objectives.
- Create User Stories, Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Gather, validate and document “As-Is” and “To-Be” and perform gap analyses.
- Participate in solution design and problem-solving workshops.
- Contribute to backlog prioritisation and sprint planning activities.
- Work collaboratively with IT developers to assist in the solution design process.
- Support the design and implementation of testing regimes so everything tested satisfies the business requirements.
If you feel your experience matches the above, please apply.