I'm working with a national brand looking to secure an Infrastructure Project Manager based in Sunderland. The role will be to deliver a variety platform deployments, from CRM to Anti-virus systems.Responsibilities
- A technologist who as a real passion for IT who is able to comprehend business needs, translating broad business objectives into projects that deliver real practical value
- The ability to construct plans, with sufficient understanding of the impact of new solutions on business’s infrastructure. A good level of Infrastructure experience is required – this is not a role for a PM with generic IT skills.
- Credibility to lead teams of architects & engineers to deliver against the plan.
- The ability to work with our engineering teams and simplify complex issues and who can provide direction at decision points.
- The ability to understand complex IT infrastructure problems, with the ability to simplify the message and key decisions for stakeholders.
- You may have come from a more technical role and be looking to extend your existing Project Management skills
- Extensive experience of working on large-scale programmes, especially in a progressive IT organisation looking at the latest technologies
- Experience of defining application needs and driving implementation projects.
- You may have experience of working for a company whose core business is IT for example an outsourcing provider.
- Experience of working on Cloud solutions such as Azure and/ or Amazon Cloud platforms.
- Experience of working on data centre solutions
- Experience with network implementations and the associated security.
- Strong presentation skills
- Industry recognised PM certification such as APMP desirable.
If you feel you skills and experience match the above, please apply.