Responsible for the management, coordination and completion of a multiple of functional projects on time, within budget and within scope. Working for the Functional Programme Manager and Head of Projects and Programmes, this role will help to scope and delivery key business activity in line with business objectives and business plan deployment. Work alongside the programme and business team ensuring reporting is consistent and timely.
- Awareness of all assigned functional Projects, agreed owners and predicted benefits.
- Responsible for the delivery of key projects, agreed deliverables, scope and outputs.
- Regular updates with project owners / leads to review progress, obstacles, successes and dependencies on / for other projects.
- Escalation to the programme manager, Steering Group and /or functional Leadership team to provide support and solutions to obstacles.
- Visibility of all project business cases in the region in order to align to the overall business plan delivery, delivery plan and delivery tracking of spend vs. proposed benefits.
- Provide a strategic future view of change / projects and UK wide, to inform decision making and project creation.
- Governance and Reporting to agreed Sponsor and Programme Manager.
- Life-cycle management and Business Change management of assigned project.
- Provide guidance and coaching to regional resource to support planning and deployment of projects, utilising the standard Project life-cycle tools.
- Challenge behaviours to support and facilitate improved project creation, management and development.
- Support the documentation and development of business requirements, plans and other key artefacts.
If the above looks of interest, please apply.