6-month contract with a view to extendRemote workingUp to £700/ day (negotiable)Inside IR35Role
My client, a global technology organisation is recruiting for a Programme Manager to play a critical role in driving the successful execution and delivery of this programme.
This function is executing a strategic customer programme, in partnership with industry sales leaders and global account teams, with a mission to drive multi-year growth and transform the enterprise sales motion.
This operating model has been approved by the Board and the programme is moving into mobilisation. A team needs to be set up to drive the implementation. Role Description
The UK Office of Strategic Customer Growth (OSCG), is executing the Strategic Customer Program (SCP), in partnership with Industry sales leaders and top account teams. with a mission to drive a 5x AOV multi-year growth and transform our enterprise sales motion.
Alongside coaching and supporting the top accounts, the programme is responsible for driving operating model changes and the creation of new accelerators, assets and enabling capabilities as a blueprint for all accounts. A PMO is being set up and there is an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to play a critical role in driving the successful execution and delivery of the programme.
In this position, you will ensure the interventions for the strategic accounts and the wider organisation changes are identified, tracked and executed. You will provide the operational and organisational discipline to enable the program to move at pace, adapt rapidly to change and continue to drive the successful shift in enterprise account management practices.
As a successful Programme Manager, you will be able to use influence and innovation to work with matrixed teams to ensure progress and positive outcomes. Responsibilities
● Working closely with the senior leads to plan and execute agreed account interventions and strategic themes.
● Driving a regular cadence of progress monitoring with top accounts and supporting teams.
● Planning and tracking engagement from wider resources required to support the top accounts to deliver programme ambitions.
● Preparing status updates for programme boards and executive sessions.
● Supporting the development of any communications assets required to support the programme.
● Building executive presentations and managing risks and issues relating to the programme execution.
● Work closely with accounts teams and operational teams to track and communicate progress via leading and trailing indicators. Required Experience / Skills
● Ability to build relationships, apply critical thinking and take the initiative to drive results.
● Strong communication and business acumen skills
● A highly organized and disciplined professional
● Proven track record of managing projects/ programmes in complex, enterprise-wide, and multi-disciplinary change initiatives
● Handles ambiguity in their stride and can be flexible in approach
● An amazing communicator, who has presence and impact and can simplify messaging/incorporate storytelling