Role: Senior Project Manager – Hybrid Cloud Technologies
Location: UK Wide (offcie location flexible). Remote working offered
IT Services Industry
Exciting new permanent opportunity for an experienced IT Senior Project Manager to join a leading global provider of IT infrastructure services. My client is looking for a cloud specialist Project Manager in one or more of the following: Azure, AWS or Google. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in end to end delivery and significant experience implementing cloud solutions and migrations for customers. Hands on experience using Agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFE etc) is essential.
This role requires a delivery focussed Senior Project Manager who has a “roll their sleeves up” attitude, and a strong knowledge of cloud technologies is key. In addition, this candidate will play a key role in growing the team, mentoring and sharing their cloud expertise with the current team in order to upskill and improve their capability. The Organization
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global and leading provider of IT infrastructure services at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing customers’ infrastructures.
This is a high performing team with a supportive and collaborative culture, diverse competencies, personalities, and strengths who embrace the key values of teamwork and performance. Key experience:
- Must have a successful track record of delivering Cloud migrations, a Project Manager who is a Subject Matter Expert in Cloud Technologies and migrations, in one or more of the following; AWS, Azure and Google cloud
- Hybrid Cloud Specialists – multiple end to end delivery of Cloud Infrastructure projects including AWS and Azure Global Data Centre build and migrations
- Delivery focused mindset and strong experience working closely with global customers and strong technical understanding of Cloud solutions
- Agile delivery experience - Delivery of large-scale Global Infrastructure IT and transformation projects
- Successful track record of end to end project delivery, planning and implementing Project Management process, establishment of business processes and methodologies
- Delivering large transformation projects, budget management and forecasting
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement, managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Successful track record delivering large IT complex infrastructure transition or transformation projects for clients
expectations of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
processes using a range of approaches including waterfall and Agile
- Change management – planning and communicating business change activities to ensure adoption and customer satisfaction, including leading client workshops
- Training and coaching in cloud technologies in order to mentor less experienced team members and support development and increase capability
- Strong focus on leading best in class customer satisfaction on projects and commercial mindset
- In addition to experience with Azure, AWS and Google, accreditations would be very useful
- Experience working in the IT services industry with customers is a preference, but not essential