Deltra are currently working with a UK retailer to hire a number of Project Managers on an interim basis. These roles will work on retail projects across the business and help to shape its future growth.
Like many in the sector, this retailer wants to explore ways of enhancing and improving the overall customer journey: As well as introducing new features and broadening their offering through an omnichannel approach, they also want to ensure that the retail basics within the organisation are as efficient as possible. Therefore, coming from a retail background is essential.
Projects will be in areas including:
- EPOS systems
- Subscription services
- Customer-facing apps
- Commercial website
Duties will include:
- Managing projects from scope through to delivery
- Ensuring projects meet business objectives when it comes to quality, schedule, costs and resources
- Coaching and supporting colleagues to develop expertise and skills
- Managing senior internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Making sure that at each phase of the projects, improving the customer journey is at the forefront of priorities.
Start dates for these roles are staggered over the next 2 months, so whether you are immediately available or have a notice period, you will be considered. The most likely working pattern will be 2 or 3 days a week in the office but there is flexibility.
If you have strong retail experience and think you fit the bill, please apply and I’d love to speak further.