A large Property Management company based in London are looking for a Senior Finance PMO Manager to join their team.Job Purpose
Conduct the planning, designing, managing and implementing of all necessary activities to manage the successful execution of small to medium size project(s) in the Global Finance Processes & Programs organisation. Responsible for indirect leadership and support of a team of project resources across multiple departments and business units. Key Responsibilities
- Updates Project/Program resource management tracking and applies resource tracking methodology to ensure consistent assessments for projects. Develops and maintains overall project master sequencing file.
- Plans, initiates and supports the execution and delivery of projects and programs while adhering to project management methodology. Updates existing project management methodology to be in-line with industry improvements.
- Sets-up project documentation including project plan, dashboard reporting, executive reporting, milestone tracking and risk logs within Smartsheet. Creates and manages a portfolio view of all current and future projects, identifying interdependencies between project scope, timelines, deliverables and resources.
- Oversees and tracks project performance and time allocations and assists with resource planning across the portfolio. Regularly briefs their leadership on interdependencies that are at risk and proactively identifies solutions.
- Coordinates with communications and change management team members to ensure correct plans are put in place to support projects within the portfolio.
- Promotes transparency and collaboration across all stakeholders, departments and external vendors.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases to align with strategic objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Extensive previous experience working in a relevant position with a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work
- PMP or Agile certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and to effectively present information in written and verbal form to subordinates, customers and supervisors.
- Strong knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles and the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team. Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A firm understanding of Project Assurance and Governance procedures is required along with PMO activities such as RAID Management, planning and reporting.