A major European transport company looking for a Business Programme Manager to work within the bus division. The purpose of the role is for the management of a large and vital refurbishment project, with long-term commercial gain for the business.Experience
- Experience managing the delivery of construction/property projects.
- Experience dealing with complex property contracts.
- Awareness of all functional Projects, agreed owners and predicted benefits.
- Regular updates with project owners / leads to review progress, obstacles, successes and dependencies on / for other projects.
- Escalation to functional leadership team and / or SLT to provide support and solutions to obstacles.
- Visibility of all project business cases in order to align to the overall business delivery plan and delivery tracking of spend vs. proposed benefits.
- Provide a strategic future view of the project, function and UK wide, to inform decision making and project creation.
- Supplier management
- Ensure 3rd parties are managed and ensure they are working to the right standards and process in line with Property Methodology.
- Responsible for ensure the right standards and updates are provided.
- Responsible for working with legal and procurement to ensure the suppliers have the right contracts and documentation in place within a timely fashion.
- Exceptional EQ (Emotional Intelligence).
- High level of self-organisation, motivation and management independence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to create a “one team” approach across disparate members of project teams by sharing best practice and common program/department goals.
- Ability to successfully manage the expectations of and communicate with senior stakeholders up to an executive level.
- Ability to work as part of a Team or as an individual.
- Excellent influencing skills – within an executive level.
- Ability to translate a strategic approach to a set of project deliverables.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Experience of working within or setting up a programme office would be desirable.
If you feel you skill-set matches the above, please apply.