Trainer/ Training LeadRemote working5-month contract (view to extend)Up to £500/ day
My client, a fast-growing infrastructure services provider is looking for a Trainer/ Training Lead as they are on an exciting journey to becoming a data-driven organisation and are investing in building a new central, enterprise-wide Data and Insight team.
Over the five years, the success of this organisation will depend on how effectively it enables the organisation to unleash the power of data by developing a data literate culture, effectively managing data, and leveraging insight and wisdom from it through leveraging new technologies including AI and ML.
The Data and Insight team is at the heart of supporting and enabling this organisation to value and exploit data sets across the organisation including operational data, network monitoring, and external sources and the team will be key to developing new data products and services, driving forward on their data journey.
This business is transitioning to a new functional and data-driven operating model that is supported by a new data framework, governance, and data visualisation tools and systems, viewing ‘data as a strategic asset’ is fundamentally a new way of working across the business and requires a data literate workforce.Main responsibilities
- Define, develop and support delivery of data related training materials – across both general data literacy and specialist new data tools and systems:
- Information Builders (Omni-Gen Governance Console) – governance tool
- QlikSense – dashboard visualisation tool
- Deliver a professional suite of learning materials and modules as either e-learning, self-serve or train-the-trainer
- Work with Data Community and Business Leads to define training requirements
- Work with Programme D&O Organisational Change Management (OCM) Lead to develop and execute a detailed training plan
- Support a programme ‘train-the-trainer’ approach with business Data Community and Super Users
- Support employees to build and learn new capabilities within data literacy, data governance and data visualisation
- Align content and training materials with overarching Learning & Development initiatives
- Gather feedback and recommend suggestions to the learning process
- Proven experience delivering training as part of a large complex transformation programme, or similar role
- Experience using Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate or other similar learning tools
- Knowledge of web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Comfortable delivering and facilitating virtual and remote training sessions
- Experience delivering learning solutions that support positively influencing behavioural change and successful adoption of new ways of working