Programme Manager: Product Cycle
Expanding Life Science / Pharmaceutical business seeks to attract an accomplished Programme Manager to join the senior management team and support in managing and delivering large-scale programmes. The incumbent will work closely with a global network of senior stakeholders, operations, and development teams in delivering project milestones within target and take a lead in communications and supporting change management.
Roles & responsibilities:
- To plan and design complex multi-disciplinary programmes, identifying success criteria, setting controls and ensuring programme assurance, quality assurance and appropriate change management processes are in place with routine updates/checks. Proactively monitoring and reporting on progress through the governance framework.
- To maintain and ensure delivery of the portfolio/programme delivery map, having an overall view of finance tracking using an established system and resources, ensuring the projects within the programme have adequate resources to deliver and develop strategies to address resource gaps.
- To communicate changes in timelines in a timely manner to stakeholders and works to resolve issues to get project back on track, skilfully managing and influencing all levels, managing risks (threats and opportunities) and issues across the programme, ensuring regular reporting and escalation to senior stakeholders as appropriate.
- To establish and supports programme governance and decision making by acting as a link between the programme and business governance. Prepares milestone reports as required particularly for higher level stakeholders including board level. Holding self and programme team accountable for delivery.
- To ensure relevant stakeholders interests are identified and addressed. Working collaboratively to build effective relationships and achieve buy-in to the overall programme objectives.
- To build and manage strategic relationships with multiple diverse stakeholders across the projects and drives to build a consensus that maintains focus and ensures programme objectives are met.
- To develops and maintain the programme plan and regularly provides status reports on programme progress to sponsors and executive stakeholders at senior management meetings.
- To identify and establish a working program team that enables the program to move forwards. Chair regular team meetings and provide minutes to key stakeholders. Influence project members to ensure timely delivery of the project deliverables.
- Our ideal candidate will have a strong project management background, with experience of working within the life sciences or pharmaceutical industry. A formal project management qualification is highly preferred (such as Prince 2). You will have extensive experience of managing and delivering large scale projects with multiple stakeholders and will have extensive years project management experience.
You will be highly organised, be comfortable working to deadlines and prioritising different aspects of the project. You will be able to work independently and have outstanding attention to detail.
Interested? Apply to Kevin Suddaby at Deltra Group for more information.