Our Client, A Specialist Payments Company, require a Business Analyst to join them on a Permanent basis.
The succesful candidate will have previous experience within the Payments industry. You will understand how the end-to-end of Payment Cycles work.
- Identifies opportunities for delivering business value by improving business processes, developing new systems and evolving the operation.
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures and problems being experienced.
- Acts as a liaison between department end-users, technical experts, developers, 3rd party suppliers and testers.
- Consults in the end to end project lifecycle through analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure they meet the department’s optimal operational performance.
- Writes / supports detailed universally understood Business Cases for requests for new initiatives and funding requests.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Defines the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design supports the realisation of benefits.
- Tracks and fully documents changes of functional and business specifications.
- Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the orgamisation.
- Coordinates and participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching business and technical staff
As previously mentioned, you must have demonstratable experience within or with Payments to qualify.
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for this role.