Head of Agile Transformation – FMCG
Based in London.
£90-100k plus excellent package
A global FMCG brand seeks to attract a proven business transformation professional with strong Agile experience to join an established senior management team and play a key role in implementing Agile practices within a global portfolio. The incumbent will take a lead in coaching and mentoring teams across the business in Agile methodology and be pivotal in driving improved understanding and adoption of Agile.
The Head of Agile Transformation oversees the Agile implementation, building the delivery capability and providing coaching to the wider organization on successful adoption of Agile culture, behaviours, and principles.
The ultimate objective of this role is to build the internal Agile capability such that delivery ownership can be transferred into the respective product line, and a self-sustaining continuous improvement model is established.
The Head of Agile Transformation is primarily responsible for defining the right ways of working and events to support the business’s ambition to transition to a truly Agile environment, coaching areas and business teams on Agile principles and overseeing the Agile methodology.
You will have responsibility for a pool of Agile Scrum Masters, overseeing the performance and managing resource allocation to Agile projects within the overall portfolio.
Your area delivers products to all markets and functions including Agile project teams across a complex multi geography/ functional/ process/ system footprint. You will also manage risk to business operations, change impact, and ensuring compliance/controls is in the mid to high range. Key selection criteria
- Proven experience implementing Agile practices within a global enterprise.
- Skilled at collaboration and influencing across all levels of the organization.
- 8+ years’ experience as Agile Coach, certified in Scaled Agile.
- Experience using Jira and/or DevOps tools.
- Skills in: Collaboration, Coaching, Servant Leadership, Stakeholder Management, Influencing, Communication, Negotiation, Risk & Issue Management, Planning, Critical Thinking, Conflict Management, Agile
- Key Competencies: Communication, Problem Solving, Servant Leadership, Coaching, Delivery Focus, Customer Focus, Influencing, Collaboration, Critical Thinking & Analysis, Stakeholder management, Continuous Improvement, Strategic Thinking, and Implementation
Interested? Apply to Kevin Suddaby at Deltra for more information.