Head of Change Management Office
£90-100k plus excellent package
Location: London / Remote
Global FMCG brand seeks to attract an accomplished change management professional with extensive global corporate experience, ideally from another FMCG business, to join an established senior management team and lead the delivery of change management solutions across the business. This is a genuine career opportunity for someone to join, enhance, and make a key impact on how change management is delivered and managed across a global portfolio.
This role will have overall accountability for developing the change management framework and ensuring that the portfolio is delivered according to these standards, while ensuring that the level of business change is manageable, to achieve maximum value from our investment. Top accountabilities:
Key selection criteria:
- Develop a change management framework and methodology to drive consistency and quality of change management activities.
- Continuously measure and improve our change management effectiveness.
- Lead a team of Change Managers to oversee portfolio delivery programmes.
- Educate the broader organization on the change framework and drive towards a culture of enterprise change maturity.
- Be an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change sponsors.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for Digital and Technology-led change.
- Contribute to portfolio planning activities to ensure change roadmap is feasible.
- Partner with strategic planning team to gauge scale and complexity of future change roadmap.
- Experience of leading change management functions within a global corporate environment, ideally within the FMCG industry sector.
- Proven experience of leading complex change and transformation in a global organization.
- Experience and knowledge of applying change management principles and methodologies for a cross-functional portfolio.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with exceptional ability to communicate and influence effectively at different levels of organisation.
- Experience in business transformation, process re-engineering and or system implementations.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project life cycle.
- Strong academic profile with suitable project management certifications.
Interested? Apply to Kevin Suddaby at Deltra for more information.