I am currently partnering with a global media business going through a significant period of change and transformation. As part of this I am now recruiting a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager for Case and Knowledge Management within their HR Transformation programme.
The role will drive and oversee the delivery of the business transformation projects to ensure that the objectives are clearly defined and achieved within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
You should have strong knowledge of HRIS or HR Ops - Workday knowledge would be an advantage.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in Project Management of HR technology and HR transformation projects
- Knowledge and experience of end-to-end operations management within HR and has experience with transforming HR operations towards a new and better way of working
- Change Management experience and the ability to influence at all levels and to work in collaboration with the different stakeholder groups
- Experience with and/or working knowledge of HR Analytics
- International experience and cultural sensitivity
- Strong communication skills to influence senior stakeholders and work alongside peers
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Proven success as a people manager in delivering high quality work with a remote team
- Project Leadership. Creates and leads the project team to deliver the agreed outputs/outcomes within scope, time, cost and quality constraints. Promotes the wider good in all actions, acting in a morally, legally and socially appropriate manner in dealings with stakeholders and members of Transformation/Programme teams and organisation.
- Ability to connect with wider range of HR stakeholders and range business outcome through the implementation of technology - looking for PM who understands technology - however the change management will be key to the success of this project.
- Project Team Management. Designs, develops and manages the project team on a day-to-day basis, appropriate to context and project stage. Clearly defines, agrees and delegates team and key stakeholder roles and responsibilities; develops capability and fosters innovation; empowers and inspires others to deliver successful projects
- Governance. Establishes and maintains effective governance and decision making for the delivery of projects; defines clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with programme and/or organisational practice and requirements
- Project Plans and Controls. Designs, consolidates and documents the fundamental components of projects (scope, schedule, approach, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues, and quality requirements). Establishes, and implements where necessary, protocols to change the scope of projects and update of configuration documents as required
- Scheduling and Dependency Management. Develops, produces and maintains schedules for project activities that takes account of dependencies, resource requirements and constraints in order to enable the efficient realisation of project outputs and associated benefits.
- Project Risks and Issues Management. Identifies and monitors project risks (threats and opportunities) and issues. Develops mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate. Identifies and works with related projects to manage interdependencies.