Our Client, a Specialist Bank, are looking for a fantastic Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
The Senior Business Analyst will work in conjunction with the business departments to review, assess, and develop all business change activities across people, processes and technology.
They are curious, diligent and ask all the right questions to fully understand how we can deliver the benefits and outcomes in support of the business strategy.
They focus on people, processes and technology with the organisation, orchestrating business area representatives, technology, HR, 3rd party suppliers to deliver the right outcome to achieve the benefits. They combine business-planning expertise to analyse and translate departments’ business requirements into system deployments and/or business process changes.
They are a change agent, facilitating effective deployments/modifications to current practices including management of UAT, live proving, support and warranty.
- Identifies opportunities for delivering business value by improving business processes, developing new systems and evolving the operation.
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures and problems being experienced.
- Acts as a liaison between department end-users, technical experts, developers, 3rd party suppliers and testers.
- Consults in the end to end project lifecycle through analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure they meet the department’s optimal operational performance.
- Writes / supports detailed universally understood Business Cases for requests for new initiatives and funding requests.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Defines the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design supports the realisation of benefits.
- Tracks and fully documents changes of functional and business specifications.
- Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the Bank.
- Coordinates and participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching business and technical staff
- Financial services experience.
- Sound BA skills, across systems, processes and people.
- Proven experience of building relationships with stakeholders.
- An understanding of working in a growing organisation.
- Experience of delivering complex, cross functional outcomes.
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for this role.