One of the UK's leading Utility organisations in the process of driving significant digital transformation and to ensure the successful delivery of transformation they are looking for a number of Change Managers. The key to these roles is for you to help implement a a robust Change methodology and to ensure that Change lands, benefits are realised both to internal customers and external customers. Key to this role is being the conduit between the delivery teams and and the business and helping to execute the business change strategy across the Digital Transformation teams.
The role will also involve some key responsibilities including:
- Apply a structured methodology (PROSCI Adkar) and lead change management activities.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes for an ongoing set of products and projects on Thames Digital Transformation delivery programmes.
- Assess the change impact, conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts and provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training
To be considered for this role you will:
- Demonstrate a track-record delivering business change initiatives focusing on operational business objectives
- Be familiar with applying structured change methodologies such as PROSCI/Adkar
- Have driven the communications and training facets at programme level
This is an exciting role for one of the UK's largest Utility companies who are agnostic in terms of sector background however keen on individuals who are out and out change SME's. The role is 100% remote, and has been deemed inside of scope of IR35 so you will have to engage via an FCSA Umbrella organisation. If you are available immediately or soon to concluded a contract it would be great to hear from you and take a view of your CV.