We are pleased to be supporting a fantastic education business as they embark on a journey of digitisation and growth over the next few years. From rolling out new technologies and processes throughout the business to automating products, digitisation, and improved services they will be changing how they offer their existing products and will be creating new products to roll out across the globe. They have an ambitious schedule to transform their current platforms and introduce new ways of working in provide a better service their customers and their internal teams
This is an exciting time to join our client. You will be working with multiple stakeholders across the business to support several implementations to drive the transformation forward.
As a result of their growth our client is looking for a strong IT Business Analysts who meet the following criteria.
- Demonstrable background of working as a IT BA with longevity in your previous contracts or permanent roles held.
- A professional Business Analysis qualification – British Computer Society Professional (BCSP) or equivalent.
- Able to evident that you’ve worked on projects where technology has either been a driver or a component that has led to some form of process change. How this would have impacted ways of working and core processes within a business unit, process taxonomy.
- Worked across multiple and cross functional business units – being part of a central team you’ll be allocated to a range of different projects as they are developed.
- Showcase that you have mastered the core areas of Business Analysis including:
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Demonstrate that you have and can work in an environment that is ever changing, where there is only a small degree of governance and formal frameworks.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of operational efficiency, cost and time benefits.
- More broadly, for this role we are looking for an experienced BA familiar with working on customer facing applications such as booking platforms, with some understanding of UX/UI, ecommerce projects/implementation, customer engagement, familiar with SDLC, UAT, functional specifications and working closely with technical resources.
If you feel you align to these core competencies and are seeking a career move please now for immediate consideration