Senior Business Analyst (Finance) 6-month contract with a view to extend Remote working Up to £600/ day Outside IR35 Context
We are delighted to be working with a fast-growing Telecoms organisation to hire a Senior Business Analyst on a contract basis. An exciting organisation that is looking to grow rapidly over the next 5 years.
This organisation needs an experienced BA who has experience at an operations/logistics type of organisation as a lot of the finance is about Project Accounting, Materials in Warehouses, stock control etc.
This person will also be responsible for defining clear business processes and best practices. The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with logistics/warehouse financial process experience is highly desirable. Warehouse Management Systems experience, etc.
- Strong Business Process design and mapping experience.
- The ability to build relationships, work with and influence effectively across a wide stakeholder group of all levels – with the ability to sell ideas, process changes, etc.
- An understanding of business analysis techniques, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to evaluate requirements.
- Worked in a Telecoms, logistics, or operations background is highly desirable.
- Strong finance background – experience with Project Accounting/ Materials in Warehouses/ stock control.