Product Owner (Customer Journey)
3 - 6 month contract
Up to £550/ day
Outside IR35 Context
We are delighted to be working with a fast-growing Telecoms organisation to hire a Product Owner on a contract basis. An exciting start-up organisation that is looking to grow rapidly over the next 5 years.
This organisation is building a bespoke E2E sales management CRM (similar to Salesforce). This person will need to map business requirements to customer journeys, functional requirements and use cases. Duties
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Coordinate new business process training and first point of contact for troubleshooting and incident management
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with members of the business and project to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Proven track record of success in the role of Product Owner/ Business Analyst
- Expertise in customer journey/ CX projects. Mapping high-level business requirements to customer journeys, use cases and functional requirements
- SaaS / Salesforce experience required
- Expertise in Agile delivery, proven track record of delivery using multiple Agile delivery approaches, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- The ability to build relationships, work with and influence effectively across a wide stakeholder group of all levels – with the ability to sell ideas, process changes, etc.