My Client, a global Media company, has committed to a set of internal transformation programmes to improve on their processes and technologies over the next two years. At a high level there are two key programmes driving this transformation: a Salesforce programme and a Finance programme delivering SAP S4 Hana.
The Change Communications Lead will work with the programme team to build, maintain and deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective internal & external communications aligned to the overall project plan, respond to feedback and measure results. This is not a change management role. It is a communication role first and foremost but experience of communicating change (ideally complex technology and process change) is essential.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Experience of communicating change (ideally complex technology and process change) is essential.
- A track record delivering change communications in a demanding complex organisation
- Confident multi-channel communicator who likes embracing change and spotting improvements.
- A diplomatic and experienced influencer who can work with and across numerous teams, clients and internal stakeholders comfortably
- A highly-organised, self-starting senior change communication communicator with a track record of developing communications tools and programmes to engage employees across diverse functions.
- Proven track record of working with programmes and business stakeholders to deliver engaging communications.
- Self-motivated, organised and confident managing upwards and working with more senior stakeholders.
- Lead and deliver all communications for the Platforms Programmes project.
- Build, maintain and deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective internal and external communications through a clearly-defined, detailed communications plan that aligns to the overall programme plan.
- Ensure business readiness through clear communication and clear, regular articulation of the business benefits of the programmes to our various stakeholders.
- Partner with the Change & Adoption lead, Programme Director Project Sponsor to develop compelling change communications outputs to guide people through the change cycle.
- Develop new and imaginative ways of communicating change to colleagues across multiple geographies, cultures and working environments.
- Create engaging content (new stories, leader messages, videos etc) and ensure all messages are clear, consistent, easy for colleagues to understand and are engaging and collaborative.
- Partner with stakeholders to oversee development of external communications connected to the project, including to suppliers and customers.
- Coordinate activities with the rest of the programme team, communications team and senior leaders to ensure communications are aligned and messaging is consistent with corporate narrative.
- Build relationships with and earn the trust of stakeholders and colleagues within and outside of the project.
- Seek out and respond to feedback and measure results.
- Build and maintain the communication platforms, such as the programme Google site.
- Continually revise and adjust approach in response to feedback and impact of individual communications.