IT SOX Controls Consultant
Greater London location
Household name Pharmaceutical company seeks to attract an accomplished IT SOX Consultant to join an established team responsible for delivering a complex IT SOX program within a global business.
This program has progressed to the Management Testing and External Audit phase and will require the following task performed:
- Perform Management Testing of IT Controls.
- Support Control Owners in External Audit of their IT Controls.
- Support Control Owners in the assessment and remediation of deficiencies.
- Pre-audit review of IT SOX relevant 2021 Projects and remediation where deliverables are found to be missing or inadequate.
- Mapping of 2020 SOC report controls to aid SOC report reviews.
Key skills and experience criteria:
Minimum 5 years’ experience - Sarbanes Oxley IT General Controls work: controls design, management testing or external auditing, remediation
Multiple cycles of Sarbanes Oxley IT General Controls Design, Testing and Remediation in internal and SaaS based systems.
Big 4 IT audit experience preferred.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or related certification preferred but not essential.
Educated to degree standard preferred.
Interested? Apply to Kevin Suddaby at Deltra Consulting for more information.