Project Manager (Applications) 3-6 months, potential view to extend
Remote Working Up to £425/ day (including holiday pay) Inside IR35
My client, a global technology organisation is looking for a Project Manager responsible for the delivery of applications to support multiple clients, managing the full project life cycle through project design, build and test, to delivery and hand-over to Operations. Typical projects delivered include:
- The management of the IP telephony implementation.
- Remedy application/integration to Client application tool.
- Management of a Self-service logging portal.
- Defining, shaping, leading and delivering transitional infrastructure projects of a large and/or strategic and/or complex nature.
- Maintain all necessary engagement processes, procedures and document templates, and manage their correct usage.
- Ensure each Portfolio Project is clearly documented throughout the design, build, test and business as usual cycle in detail which is agreed with the relevant Stakeholders, Management and Customer.
- Manage the project budget, schedule and scope.
- Report status, risks, issues and conflicts into Portfolio Management/Transition Programme.
- Manage the effective and successful project handover into group Operations.
- Experience in managing telephony, Service Desk, ITSM, Remedy and/or ServiceNow projects.
- Knowledge of change management, risk management, setting up and initiating projects.
- Evidence of being solely commercially responsible for the value of the projects (Costs, charges, P&L)
- Literate (able to write credible documents) and numerate (confident with calculating costs and margins).
- Experience in running infrastructure and application projects successfully.
- Delivery-focused and the ability to be hands-on if required.
- Able to communicate at all levels internally and client-facing.
- The requirement to travel to customer sites if required.