UK - Remote working
£55,000 plus benefits & bonus
Ref – KRS-BA08
We are pleased to be supporting a fantastic Healthcare client as they embark on a journey of growth over the next few years. From rolling out new technologies and processes throughout the business to automating products, digitisation, and improved services they will be changing every part of the business and how they interact with their customers. They have an ambitious schedule to transform their current platforms and introduce new ways of working in provide a better service to both the patients and professionals that sit at the core of the organisation.
This is an exciting time to join this Healthcare business as they look to build an internal centre of excellence / shared service for their Business Analysis function. You will be working with multiple stakeholders across the business to support several implementations to drive the transformation forward.
As a result of their growth our client is looking for strong Business Analysts who meet the following criteria.
- Demonstrable background of working as a BA with longevity in your previous contracts or permanent roles held.
- A professional Business Analysis qualification – British Computer Society Professional (BCSP) or equivalent.
- Able to evident that you’ve worked on projects where technology has either been a driver or a component that has led to some form of process change. How this would have impacted ways of working and core processes within a business unit, process taxonomy.
- Worked across multiple and cross functional business units – being part of a central team you’ll be allocated to a range of different projects as they are developed.
- Showcase that you have mastered the core areas of Business Analysis including:
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Lean or Six Sigma qualified or equivalent.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Demonstrate that you have and can work in an environment that is ever changing, where there is only a small degree of governance and formal frameworks.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of operational efficiency, cost and time benefits.
- Strong process mapping and process reengineering, able to talk with confidence to senior sponsors about current and future state processes and gain validation.
If you feel you align to these core competencies and are seeking a career move please do apply to Deltra Consulting, Change and Project Management Specialists for more information.