SAP Super User – Plant Maintenance Data Analyst
London / Remote
500-750p/d (Outside IR35)
Global FMCG business seeks to attract an accomplished SAP Super User with prior plant data migration project experience to join a programme team managing and supporting multiple projects as a subject matter expert.
You will be the expert to projects involved in the SAP Plant maintenance data migration programme.
As well as being the SAP technical data specialist, you will also elicit information using interviews, shadowing, document analysis, surveys, site visits, use cases scenarios, & workflow analysis.
You will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, identify and close gaps, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
You will proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal teams to analyse information needs and SAP functional/data requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts on standard templates, including but not limited to master data, transactional data.
You will be required to be onsite at plant location and work closely with business SME and project teams when requested. Key criteria:
- SAP Plant maintenance super user / hands on data collection experience
- Strong engineering background with experience in manufacturing sector
- Experience of complex data migration within complex SAP deployments
- Experience with Pirana software is desirable but not essential
- Experience of SAP implementation or rollout preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse stakeholder group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
This position is a contract position and requires the applicant to be able at short notice.
For more information about this role or to express interest, please contact Kevin at Deltra; project, change and transformations specialists without delay.