I am working with a client who specialises in payments. They are looking for an experienced Solutions architect to join their growing team.
Accountable for the architecture and design ensuring Change Projects align with the overall architectural blueprint of the business and supporting the drive forward. Key responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Outline and govern the implementation of solutions that reflect business requirements; enable business capability and reduce the overall technical design debt.
- Provide advice, communicating key decisions and ensuring solutions enforce appropriate architecture standards
- Take overall Solution Architecture & Design leadership & accountability to validate the design and implementation of architectural standards and guidelines.
- Resolve Key Design Decisions to ensure the development of efficient, operable and robust systems. Work with Infrastructure and Information Management teams to ensure systems transformations are clearly understood and aligned across IT applications.
- Provide technical advice and support to Business, IT and 3rd Party partners to ensure developments meet required standards.
- Offer technology insight to latest technology trends and new technologies to help deliver new and innovative IT solutions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with TOGAF qualification.
- Good understanding and experience of Software Delivery Lifecycle and different development methodologies, understand industry standard architecture framework and deep architecture domain expertise.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams with designers and developers and running a targeted service delivery.
- High degree of organisational and planning capability, autonomy in own workload and within a team.
- Excellent analytical & interpretive skills, able to balance and process large amounts of data.
- Ability to adapt to ever evolving demands and priorities.