Are you an experienced Technical Project Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Our client are looking for a strong Technical Project Manager to join their BI & Data work stream.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a group wide roll-out of a new BI platform across Europe. This will include the delivery the complex, cross functional technology projects under the BI platform and working collaboratively with and influencing product delivery teams and business colleagues to deliver value quickly and often.What you'll be doing:
What You'll need:
- Delivery of BI Projects to relevant time, cost and quality constraints.
- Monitoring and improvement of the delivery methodology to ensure it is fit for purpose and improvements can be evidenced.
- Direct involvement in the shaping and delivery of the projects.
- Creation, tracking and updating of plans to deliver each project.
- Collaboration with business and supplier resources throughout the project to ensure effective management of scope, issues and risks and delivery.
- Management of dependencies, risks and issues to minimise impact to delivery.
- Effective communication of regular project status through agreed channels and forums including effective escalation of risks and issues pertaining to successful delivery of the project.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering technology projects.
- Experience of a variety of delivery approaches from more traditional waterfall projects through to Iterative delivery using Agile approaches such as Scrum and Kanban.
- A technical background with either experience as a developer or architect or a technology degree or qualifications.
- A proven ability to lead and improve agile development projects.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ideally of AWS technology.
- Ideally of Data & BI.
If you match the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply.