We are delighted to be working with an organisation within retail to hire a Project Manager on a permanent basis. This household name is going through a major period of growth and needs someone with extensive experience of managing projects end-to-end to join their project office.
After an incredibly successful 2020, 2021 is set to see this organisation grow even further. The Project Manager for this area of the organisation will take responsibility for the planning, execution and management of high-profile and strategic internal projects on an international scale, handling risks and issues and liaising closely with Senior Leadership Team. This position will also have some line management responsibility.
Duties will include:
- Managing project scope, quality, schedule, costs and resources ensuring the projects meet the business objective
- Preparing best in class project documentation
- Coaching and supporting colleagues to develop expertise and skills
- Managing a large number of senior internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Reporting risks and issues efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring all projects adhere to the governance structure
You must have exceptional project management skills for this role and have a proven track record of delivering success from scoping new ideas through to delivery. You will also need to have a variety of project experience, as this role will cover a diverse range of internal projects.
If you are interested in hearing more and would like to discuss further, please apply or send your updated CV to email@example.com.