Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Our client are looking for a strong BI Product Owner to join their BI & Data transformation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the product ownership of group wide roll-out of a new BI platform across Europe. This will include defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities. Additionally, providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.What you'll be doing:
What You'll need:
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Keeping alignment with Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionality.
- Work closely with members of the business and project to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Proven track record of success in the role of Product Owner.
- Experience working on Data/BI
- Expertise in Agile delivery, proven track record of delivery using multiple Agile delivery approaches, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Expertise in working with distributed teams, On-shore/Off-shore as well as multi-supplier projects.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
If you match the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply.