My client is a world leading restaurant chain in need of a digital project manager (mobile applications) to join the team. This position will be responsible for the development, upgrades and management of the mobile application within the Digital Portfolio. You will support the business by engaging with a number of departments and stakeholders business/IT to enable upgrades and roll-outs of the mobile app. Role Responsibilities
Key Skills & Experience
- Create and maintain IT Delivery Project Plan for the region, maintain weekly reporting to stake-holders, maintain issue and risk logs, assist with project kick-off meetings, planning workshops.
- Work with Supplier’s Development Release Managers on environment planning and delivery of upgrades to the mobile app.
- Provide support for the market to launch and support Digital Commerce.
- Facilitate and confirm that the app's full digital technology stack is localised and configured per specification per market.
- Assist IT with the transition to a Business As Usual (BAU) business model once the digital projects have been delivered.
- Maintain market engagement through digital working group meetings and market alignment meetings.
- Support market governance which is comprised of issues/risks management and decisions are documented and tracked.
- Experience and knowledge of the process behind mobile application delivery and upgrade is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management, dealing with stakeholders offshore, 3rd party and a variety of technical non technical staff.