Business Process Analyst (ServiceNow)Remote WorkingPaying up to £450/ day
My client, a leading infrastructure services provider is looking for a Business Process Analyst. Following a successful first phase implementation of ServiceNow, they will be expanding the breadth of the ServiceNow implementation across the entire organisation. This person will be instrumental in this implementation. Responsibilities
- Facilitate workshops, consult on best practice process design and work with programme and operational resources to document process maps, procedures and KPIs.
- Document company-wide business processes in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- Facilitate policy and process design workshops.
- Work closely with the Quality team to ensure policies, processes and associated procedures, work instructions and standards are documented as per the standards and published on our intranet.
- Support business change impact assessments.
- Lead, participate and support continuous improvement work across the organisation.
- Identify business challenges and opportunities to support senior stakeholders articulate their business needs.
- Identify all stakeholders; elicit, analyse and challenge requirements to ensure all needs are considered.
- Contribute to the creation of new processes through the analysis of relevant data and the provision of new solutions.
- Identify and promote opportunities to continually improve delivery of stakeholder requirements.
- · Business analyst or process analyst qualification or background, e.g. Babok, Six Sigma, Lean, BPM.
- · Excellent stakeholder management with peers and senior managers.
- · Good presentation skills with confidence to communicate effectively at all levels.
- · Experience supporting process and system change projects.
- · Significant experience writing epics & user stories, use cases, processes, procedures and user guides.
- · Proactive, delivery-focused, analyst who manages and meets commitments.
- · Knowledge of Service Management processes – ideally ITIL process familiarisation.
- · Experience in process management or process re-engineering field.
- · Experience in business requirements documentation and management.
- · Experience of modelling processes in process management tool such as Casewise, ARIS, iGrafx, Visio.
- · Good writing skills / experience writing work instructions and procedures.
- · Ideally worked in telecoms / infrastructure organisation before.
- · Knowledge of Service management tools such as ServiceNow or Remedy.
- · Knowledge of Operational Support Systems such as Comarch, VROPS, SolarWinds, Cisco Prime.