Deltra am very pleased to be partnering with global media company as part of their significant global transformation programme, which includes consolidations of digital platforms and enterprise systems across their global presence.
As part of this they are looking for a Programme Director, within Global Product & Technology, for Cybersecurity to develop, plan and oversee the implementation of the cybersecurity strategic roadmap. The Role
- The cybersecurity program director will support the execution of multiple cybersecurity workstreams globally covering Cookie Compliance, Social Media Account Protection, PCI Compliance, Cybersecurity Training Program, Threat Intelligence, DMARC, Vulnerability Scanning and Endpoint Protection.
- Executions include working with multiple security, Digital Compliance/Legal, technology and engineering leadership/stakeholders and a variety of security, IT and engineering technical resources to identify and plan cybersecurity workstreams to deliver to our strategic plans.
- Deliverables include, but not limited to creating business cases, project plans, project cost estimates, project recommendations, status reports, and executive presentations.
- Work closely with a variety of technical skilled personnel (cloud platforms, infrastructure, cybersecurity, and physical security) and Product Engineering technical skilled personnel (systems and design release engineers).
- Oversee work of other contractors and coordinate work with IT and engineering managers, leaders and analysts.
About you - essential skills
- Drive the delivery of the Cybersecurity strategic program including facilitating budget estimation, sprint planning, technology delivery with a broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty:
- Business engagement, discovery and requirements gathering
- Business change management & transition
- Technology and business implementation & optimisation
- Benefit realisation (benchmarking / tracking) to project objectives
- Understand global program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership
- Answer front-line questions from program teams, digital compliance, cybersecurity, technology and engineering teams.
- Accountable for understanding and communicating security policies, requirements, controls and standards
- Coordinates input from internal/external customers to better understand customer needs and/or perceptions
- Maintain a working knowledge of cybersecurity principles and elements
- Facilitate estimation of project timeline and effort with Cybersecurity and Digital Compliance.
- Actively challenge and refine estimates based on experience and domain knowledge; additionally, seeks peers reviews with external (non-project related) resources to validate estimates & delivery approach
- Use of Agile sprint methodology for delivery team
- Manage tracking and resolution process
- Coordinate teams to develop, build, and troubleshoot
- Track requirements and development release schedules
- Report to Digital Compliance Working Group and Business Principles committee on progress, roadblocks, and priorities
- Communicate with multiple teams and staff on priorities, tasks, and goals
About you - desirable skills
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent
- Structured project management experience in deploying security-related initiatives
- Expert in demonstrating proficiency in a wide range of information IT security technologies, embedded security, and platforms
- Expert with a high level of analytical ability where problems are typically unusual and difficult - gather and interpret complex qualitative or quantitative data
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions and recommendations with limited data
- Solid analytical/problem solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to lead diverse/cross-functional teams, as well as mentor, motivate, and elicit work output from peers and other team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and other interpersonal communication skills-ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a variety of audiences
- Outstanding team and collaboration skills
- Experienced and comfortable working in a delivery focused environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Efficient, action oriented, process management skills
- Experience and/or interest in working in media or B2C industries
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) certification
- Agile / Scrum master experience.
- Design release experience, change management experience
- Knowledge of PCI Data Security Standards, experience in how they apply to enterprise systems, and process of validation through external audits