Role: Senior Project Manager – Cloud Technologies
IT Services Industry
Exciting new permanent opportunity for an experienced IT Senior Project Manager to join a leading global provider of IT infrastructure services. My client is looking for a cloud SME Project Manager in one or more of the following: Azure, AWS or Google. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in end to end delivery and significant experience implementing cloud solutions and migrations for customers. Ideally you will have certifications in AWS, Azure or GCP, i.e. AWS Certfied Cloud Practitioner.
This role requires a delivery focussed Senior Project Manager who has a “roll their sleeves up” attitude, and a strong knowledge of cloud technologies is key. It is essential you have pre-sales experience, working on bids and supportingp pre-sales actiivites. In addition, this candidate will play a key role in growing the team, mentoring and sharing their cloud expertise with the current team in order to upskill and improve their capability.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global and growing IT organization, this is a high performing team with a supportive and collaborative culture that is lookign to grow it's hybrid cloud offering. This role is fully remote, in the future it may require work at customer sites across the UK when required. Key experience:
- Must have a successful track record of delivering Cloud migrations, a Project Manager who is a Subject Matter Expert in Cloud Technologies and migrations, in one or more of the following; AWS, Azure and Google cloud
- Hybrid Cloud Specialists – multiple end to end delivery of Cloud Infrastructure projects including AWS and Azure Global Data Centre build and migrations
- The ideal caniddate will have expeirence working in the IT services industry working closely with cusotmers deliverying cloud migrations across a range of industries/well known clients
- Pre-sales experience is essential, supporting the sales team on bids with expert adive to secure new customers. Passion for working with customers in the full lifecycle and deliverying the best service
- Delivery focused mindset and strong experience working closely with global customers and strong technical understanding of Cloud solutions
- Agile delivery experience - Delivery of large-scale Global Infrastructure IT and transformation projects
- Successful track record of end to end project delivery, planning and implementing Project Management process, establishment of business processes and methodologies
- Delivering large transformation projects, budget management and forecasting
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement, managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Successful track record delivering large IT complex infrastructure transition or transformation projects for clients
expectations of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
processes using a range of approaches including waterfall and Agile
- Change management – planning and communicating business change activities to ensure adoption and customer satisfaction, including leading client workshops
- Training and coaching in cloud technologies in order to mentor less experienced team members and support development and increase capability
- Strong focus on leading best in class customer satisfaction on projects and commercial mindset
- In addition to experience with Azure, AWS and Google, accreditations would be very useful
- Experience working in the IT services industry with customers is a preference, but not essential